quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2011

He

Ao ritmo de She

He maybe the best or the bad
Maybe the man I can't forget
Maybe the first love that I've ever had.

He maybe the tears or the fears.
Maybe the one that makes me feel
Another girl another time, but not the same.

He can tell me what he wants to be
I will try to see what it means
So that we can get something new, something for us.

He maybe the truth or the lie
Maybe the thought that I can't hide
Maybe the day or the night
Maybe what I can't find.

He the most confused on the world
But He's the strange that I like most
The guy that makes me smile everytime I see.

He can never read what I wrote
Can never get what I say
But doesn't matter 'cause I feel it anyway.

Nenhum comentário: